Estupidez dos GM's do Support System do AO

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir em baixo

Estupidez dos GM's do Support System do AO

Mensagem  MaKo em Sex Set 10, 2010 7:04 pm

Fica aqui para quem quiser ler a troca de emails entre mim e os GM's do Support System

EU
Today, in the afternoon, when i arrive at home (15h GMT 09-09-2010) AO was crashed, "AO encountered an error, and it's going to close!" like it did sometimes before, usually i just have to log in back.

The problem is, my char won't log out of the game, and every time a try to enter the game, and after choosing the server, I'll get the loading screen and back to the log-in screen, the first time i tough it was to disconnect my char, but after my second attempt i saw something was wrong , it's been like this for hours (i did 10+ attempts), my char is still online. My guild members and friends still see me online. I did my last attempt at 2h GMT 10-09-2010, before pressing "submit ticked.

Thanks in advance for the help.

GM's
Good Day MaKoLeonhart,

Thank you for writing to Atlantica Online Customer Support. This is GM Chaplin and I have read your ticket about your stuck character.
We are sorry for the trouble this may have caused. To assist you further we would like to ask where your character last was before it
became stuck. We will be waiting for your reply.

Thank you and we appreciate your continued support as we strive to provide the highest quality service available. We hope you have a
pleasant day.

Sincerely,
GM Chaplin
Atlantica Support Team

EU
Hi GM Chaplin.

I left my character in Rome (gate area), auto-crafting some Mysterious Vial of Death, went to bed, the next day when i woke up AO was minimized (fullscreen before i went to sleep), i try to maximize the game but only got black screen, didn't had time for restart the game, so i left it that way, when i arrive back home AO had crashed "AO encountered and error and will be closed".

This is the first time my character got stuck on. The other times AO crashed, or got black screen from alt+tab to other applications, i usually just have to try and log-in twice, the first will disconnect my char, the other will do the log in.

I tried again when i was replying to your mail, but i cant log-in, after the choosing the server i got back to the log-in screen, i tried and i can log-in to another servers.

Thanks for your support
MaKo

GM's
Good day MaKoLeonhart,

Thank you for writing to Atlantica Online Customer Support. This is GM Annie and we have received your message regarding on your stuck character.

We suggest you to try to reboot your computer and try to log in again inside the game using your account and your character and check if the problem will still persist.

Please notify us whether or not this has solved your concern. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this caused you and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,
[GM]ANNIE
Atlantica Online Support

EU
LOL... sorry, but reboot? That's the best u can think of? You think i wouldn't try this already?

Already reboot, already try and reconnect 5 times in a row, already try and log in from another computer, but i just can't log in. I can log in into another server, but can't log in to Macedon (that's where my char is).

Just check my char, MaKoLeonhart, and you'll see that it is online... but i dont have any computer running the game with that char, beside that, if someone was using my account, it would automatically be kicked offline when i try to log in, the thing is, this is not happening, it passed 24h+ since i can't log in.

the only thing that would solve this is if u can disconnect my char MaKoLeonhart, when that happen the game will let me go online, has long my char is online the game will not let me connect to the game.

Thanks for the support
MaKo

GM's
Good Day MaKo,

Thank you for writing to Atlantica Online Customer Support. This is GM Chaplin and I have read your ticket regarding your stuck character.
We are sorry for the trouble this may have caused. We regret to inform you that you will have to wait until the next maintenance before
you can access the character again. Please be advised that we can only move stuck characters when the servers are down. As for when
the next maintenance will be, we are sorry but we do not have word from our developers on when it will be. This ticket will now be closed.
If you have any further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience and understanding. We hope you
have a pleasant day.

Sincerely,
GM Chaplin
Atlantica Support Team

Sorte a minha que ouve manutenção e o mais interessante é que recebi este ultimo mail enquanto estava a decorrer a manutenção..... nem sei que hei de dizer.... eu pensava que o Cabal era mau.... fdx...estes ainda são piores, tanto mail e tanta pergunta para me dizer que só numa manutençao é que conseguem desbloquear a char... Viva os F2P e a sua pessima assistência!

MaKoPT - Music Main Lv100 - Born: 18-02-2010 - Retired: 07-06-2010

MaKo
Strategist
Strategist

Ver perfil do usuário

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Voltar ao Topo

- Tópicos similares

Permissão deste fórum: